• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Why do we like CPE again? Isn't it in danger of getting delisted staying under a dollar? Also, what are the financials like? In danger of bankruptcy?

Why do we like CPE again? Isn't it in danger of getting delisted staying under a dollar? Also, what are the financials like? In danger of bankruptcy?
I don’t think they owe any debt til 2023. Company has been around since the 1950’s. Plenty of time for oil to bounce back, get my 1,000% return, and go on over to Boeing with Storm5!

Blinded by the high risk high reward factor..... but honestly the news hasn't been good for Callon Petroleum of late. If I get it back to above .61, I'll sell for profit (as small as it may be). I don't see it getting back to where it once was.

Oh wow, JNUG was up to 105 a month ago. Seems pretty volatile, worth going long on? Seems a little risky.

Oh wow, JNUG was up to 105 a month ago. Seems pretty volatile, worth going long on? Seems a little risky.

The risk is that it splits. I'm thinking about buying a little and taking a little profit just for fun but it wouldn't be one to go very long on.

Waiting for CPE to drop some, but it's been sitting at .59-.60 for a couple hours.
I'm seeing some things about CPE that's making me nervous, I just want it to climb above .61 so I can dump for a little profit. But I'm having flashbacks to a similar purchase I made like this years ago.... once they drop below 1.00 and hold, then the news isn't great, they don't always come back.

I'm seeing some things about CPE that's making me nervous, I just want it to climb above .61 so I can dump for a little profit. But I'm having flashbacks to a similar purchase I made like this years ago.... once they drop below 1.00 and hold, then the news isn't great, they don't always come back.

I read that Moodys downgraded them a week ago, so that is a concern.

Down to 5.29 only because when I bought in today I got in at 4.67

My bag is rather large like yours . I was gonna dump what I had before the weekend but when it dipped I bought so now I’m a bag holder till next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dollar value dropping so you would think the price of gold would pop. Holding. Not worried about decay. Hopefully this pops like TVIX. TVIX has decay too and you see how that worked out. $40 to $1,000 in less than a month. Boom

Back