• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I think ppl like me and you are seeing they might be out of work for a few weeks and taking what they have left out

Ok, I was wrong again. If we don't finish green today, I give up.

That's what it's waiting for...me to give up so it can have a rip-roaring rally! :)

even disney down to 82, unreal. carnival down to 8!

Now it's below 80.

I said I was waiting but if that stock goes to 60 relatively soon (and then maybe levels off, but if it's 60 and still tanking I'll wait even longer), I think I won't be able to pass on buying in a little bit. That's one stock I think is going to be good long term once this passes, but it's May earnings report is sure to be really awful (which is why I was originally saying I'd wait until then).

Honestly starting to think cruise lines are in trouble though. They're not involved in the stimulus. Carnival for sure I think might be in trouble.

Now it's below 80.

I said I was waiting but if that stock goes to 60 relatively soon (and then maybe levels off, but if it's 60 and still tanking I'll wait even longer), I think I won't be able to pass on buying in a little bit. That's one stock I think is going to be good long term once this passes, but it's May earnings report is sure to be really awful (which is why I was originally saying I'd wait until then).

Honestly starting to think cruise lines are in trouble though. They're not involved in the stimulus. Carnival for sure I think might be in trouble.
agree on the cruise lines, already billions in debt and there is only so much $$ they can borrow until they go under. if this lasts 2-3 months im not sure i see how they survive it?

Dow has risen 600 in 20 minutes fwiw. Crude has come back nearly $2. Boeing back $6.

Dow has risen 600 in 20 minutes fwiw. Crude has come back nearly $2. Boeing back $6.

Yeah lets see if it continues through the close could end up only marginally bad on the day when considering how the last few weeks have gone....

Back