• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

Does somebody have a chart or something that shows the frequency of CAD events with Ninas ? While you would think it wouldn’t be as much as a nino, often times even when there’s a ridge here, with a more aggressive NS And BN heights flying to our Ne, you would think there would be some decent CADs

Does somebody have a chart or something that shows the frequency of CAD events with Ninas ? While you would think it wouldn’t be as much as a nino, often times even when there’s a ridge here, with a more aggressive NS And BN heights flying to our Ne, you would think there would be some decent CADs
I believe 2009 and 2001 was and those had some good events. I think 2016-17 was as well but I need to google it.

It's so close I can taste it lol honestly I'm surprised it's this close already I was figuring more late tonight

Screenshot_20200909-151356.png

80% chance of rain here tonight, and 70% chance tomorrow and Friday. I guess if we get sprinkles it'll technically be right. We'll see how much we actually get, though.

Radar digital storm accum is a little off, up to 1.60” for the day, after 0.51” yesterday.

Back