• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

September Sizzling Summer Segway

He's about to take out a nearly decades worth of frustration on these boards, to rub our noses in winter weather every time it happens in Iowa. How lucky are we? ?
I just love weather, snow the most! Hopefully it’s easy to come by up here! I’m not rubbing it in, I’m just sharing! ??

Looks like 2020 is gonna pull a “dry season my ass” type thing, should get several rounds of tropical downpours with lower topped stuff in the morning and maybe taller stuff in the evening each day starting tomorrow

Looks like 2020 is gonna pull a “dry season my ass” type thing, should get several rounds of tropical downpours with lower topped stuff in the morning and maybe taller stuff in the evening each day starting tomorrow
GFS is spitting out 5.05" the next two weeks at my house. It seems like every September but 2009 I'm having to water my yard to keep things alive. Maybe not this year.

I just love weather, snow the most! Hopefully it’s easy to come by up here! I’m not rubbing it in, I’m just sharing! ??

I know man, you're not bothering me! I loved your presence on AmWx and here, I just love that you're finally getting your weather after so long of living the 85 curse. Rub it in all you want!

If I had nothing to go on except the sky, I’d say it looks like rain, with increasing clouds from the East this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

only .22 inches of rain so far this September to dis-remember... so why are mosquitoes at their worst right now? Literally went the bulk of the summer with low levels of mosquitoes.

only .22 inches of rain so far this September to dis-remember... so why are mosquitoes at their worst right now? Literally went the bulk of the summer with low levels of mosquitoes.
Same here. It seems the same here every September even though it’s normally bone dry.

Know what my Sept total is? You guessed it, 0.00! Now that summer is over I'll take it! Don't have to cut grass this week and it's been absolutely perfect weather! As far as I'm concerned the humidity and storm chances can stay away until next June now.

GFS has AN low temps through the run. Rain keeps daytime temps down for a few days next week. We bake again at the end of the run but hopefully that changes #SeptemberIsSummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denver: upper 90s to snow two days later in Sept... The entire Southeast, 100 in Oct to meh, might snow or not in Met Winter.

Back