• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Fans were doing the yes chant to CM Punk and he said that's someone else's schtick, and they have to be a little more patient.

Fans were doing the yes chant to CM Punk and he said that's someone else's schtick, and they have to be a little more patient.

Bryan Danielson will be there soon, lol.

I just hope AEW doesn't fall into the trap of hiring too much ex WWE talent and end up having money issues like WCW did.
TNA Impact started off strong with wrestlers like string, macho man, etc.. and we see how that ended up.

AEW Dynamite looks like it will have some good matches tonight. Looking forward to the PPV next Sunday.

Word is USA is not happy with WWE stacking Smackdown. It is the better of the two between it and Raw. I would love for USA to drop Raw. I always thought 3 hours was too long anyway. 3 hours would work if you just had one show a week and got rid of the brand split. But if you are going to split the roster, Raw needs to be 2 hours like Smackdown.

Great match between the Lucha Bros and Jurassic Express tonight on AEW. I was surprised to see the Lucha Bros get the win. They will face the Bucks in a steel cage at All Out for the tag titles. That should be a crazy match.

I can understand AEW going out and getting a few more older marquee names, but they have done a great job of building their own characters and selling them to the audience/viewers. This is the most excited I've been in a while for the art of professional wrestling. It seems almost like NWA in the earlier years I watched them. In late 84 is when I first tuned in to the sport, and the NWA had a very low budget, couldn't get the big names like Hogan/Andre the Giant, but they created big names with their incoming talent from other regional competitors/affiliates. The likes of JYD, Jimmy Valiant, Kamala, Shasta Whatley, Ole/Arn, Barry Windham, Ronnie Garvin were frequent with newcomers Sting/Luger. Humble beginnings for sure but an exciting organization, and just like the NWA at the time, I feel EAW has the right recipe for audience excitement and viewership.

AEW does such a better job of building storylines and building to matches than WWE now. WWE is kind of like the business that thinks it's too big to fail, so it just skates by resting on their laurels.

Awesome PPV and incredible ending. Thank you AEW for making PRO WRESTLING good and fun again.

Awesome PPV and incredible ending. Thank you AEW for making PRO WRESTLING good and fun again.

AEW got the juice now, if it wasn’t obvious before, it’s obvious now. I think what you said is important, AEW is making Pro Wrestling FUN, watching WWE is a chore because they only have 5 good shows a year.

If you were a wrestling fan in the late 90s and early 2000s, I don't know how you can't be excited about AEW now. All Out was the best PPV in years, maybe one of the best of all time. I haven't felt this excited about wrestling since those days of the Monday night wars.

Can't wait for Dynamite tonight after All Out. Wondering what's next for Punk. Are they going to continue the MJF and Jericho feud? Who is next to challenge Miro? What happens now that the Lucha Bros have the tag titles? What do they have in store for Cole, and is Danielson going to challenge Omega next? I guess Baker and Soho are going to feud now. I'm not really a fan of Soho, though.

Can't wait for Dynamite tonight after All Out. Wondering what's next for Punk. Are they going to continue the MJF and Jericho feud? Who is next to challenge Miro? What happens now that the Lucha Bros have the tag titles? What do they have in store for Cole, and is Danielson going to challenge Omega next? I guess Baker and Soho are going to feud now. I'm not really a fan of Soho, though.
No kidding they have done a good job at leaving you wondering what's next. I hope we get either the full heel turn from punk tonight or at least the start. Having him turn his back on the fans that waited so long for his return...chefs kiss. Could you imagine the nuclear heat of Danielson about to beat omega then punk hitting Danielson with the GTS.

Ok I'm going to watch this mess tonight and give it a fair, objective review.

Reactions: SD
Ok so no promos to start. Goldust vs occult guy first match. Of course Goldust will lose.

• Haha
Woman ref seems pretty flexible

• Haha
Back