• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Just an example of the glory days....

Bray Wyatt was surprisingly released from WWE. I wonder where he might show up in 3+ months.

Edit: Macho Man was one of the best on the mic! And Mean Gene was one of the best interviewers (and one of the meanest lol):

"Well, you know 'Mean Gene'....."

I loved WWF during 1984-90 or so. It was hilarious!

Roddy Piper on TNT (03-07-1986) - YouTube

Last edited:
The fact that the two people who were feuding over the Universal title at this time last year are both gone from the company is fricking insane.

Mandy Rose returning to NXT is random concerning she and Dana Brooke were just in a tag team feud.

And the most unpopular opinion I have is that the wrestling industry has moved past CM Punk, he hasn't wrestled in nearly a decade and is getting up there in age, any future role in wrestling if he returns should be in a role similar to what he did when he was with WWE Backstage.

Daniel Bryan and CM Punk going to AEW is huge. I think Bray Wyatt would be perfect there as the new leader of the Dark Order, too. I have really enjoyed AEW since it started. They have had some great storylines and matches. I think there show is like a mix of old WCW and ECW. They have a little bit of everything.

I actually watched Raw and Smackdown the last couple of weeks to see if they were any better since Cena came back. The Cena and Reigns feud interests me, but nothing else on either show did.

I don’t want flair to be seriously injured he’s 72. However I’m not gonna lie I would watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t want flair to be seriously injured he’s 72. However I’m not gonna lie I would watch!

Flair needs to stay out imo as he's had recent serious medical issues and is likely not in too good a shape, the opposite of Sting, who is also nearly 10 years younger. At 72, he should not wrestle. If he did, he probably wouldn't be impressive at all and may very well look awful. I'd prefer to remember him from when he wrestled as a younger man.

Flair needs to stay out imo as he's had recent serious medical issues and is likely not in too good a shape, the opposite of Sting, who is also nearly 10 years younger. At 72, he should not wrestle. If he did, he probably wouldn't be impressive at all and may very well look awful. I'd prefer to remember him from when he wrestled as a younger man.

I agree here. But would you watch the match if you knew it was happening? I would watch but I might would cringe. Like you said it probably wouldn’t be very good

I agree here. But would you watch the match if you knew it was happening? I would watch but I might would cringe. Like you said it probably wouldn’t be very good

Yes, I'd watch and pray at the same time.

Word is Flair is going to AEW. I hope he doesn't wrestle, but would be good in a manager role like Tully and Arn are.

I checked out Raw and Smackdown this past week. The Cena and Reigns prom was great. Their feud is still the only part of WWE that interests me.

The first Rampage show for AEW this past Friday night was great. Didn't expect that title change. This week is going to be huge for AEW. CM Punk is supposed to show up at Rampage from Chicago this week.

Word is Flair is going to AEW. I hope he doesn't wrestle, but would be good in a manager role like Tully and Arn are.

I checked out Raw and Smackdown this past week. The Cena and Reigns prom was great. Their feud is still the only part of WWE that interests me.

The first Rampage show for AEW this past Friday night was great. Didn't expect that title change. This week is going to be huge for AEW. CM Punk is supposed to show up at Rampage from Chicago this week.

The Goldberg promo with lashley actually been better then Goldberg last returns. I’m really optimistic about this match I could be disappointed though.

The Goldberg promo with lashley actually been better then Goldberg last returns. I’m really optimistic about this match I could be disappointed though.

There's just no reason to have Goldberg come back and challenge for the world title. Also read they are going to totally revamp NXT and Vince is wanting more control of it from HHH. Vince is going to run WWE into the ground.

Also, how about Flair on the mic doing commentary with JR and Tony?

I saw that Excalibur left Dynamite. I wonder if he'll be replaced.

I haven't seen the first Rampage yet, but Tazz and Jericho are both fantastic with their mouths! And Excalibur is smooth/quick for play by play.

There's just no reason to have Goldberg come back and challenge for the world title. Also read they are going to totally revamp NXT and Vince is wanting more control of it from HHH. Vince is going to run WWE into the ground.

Yeah I’d rather see Goldberg vs Barron Corbin or Elias or someone. Vince letting go of talent is a mistake. Do you think there gonna sell wwe?

Also, how about Flair on the mic doing commentary with JR and Tony?

I saw that Excalibur left Dynamite.

I haven't seen the first Rampage yet, but Tazz and Jericho are both fantastic with their mouths! And Excalibur is smooth/quick for play by play.

Rampage is pretty much all wrestling because it's only an hour long. The first thing I would change about WWE is to make Raw two hours. I would also get rid of the two different brands.

Yeah I’d rather see Goldberg vs Barron Corbin or Elias or someone. Vince letting go of talent is a mistake. Do you think there gonna sell wwe?

I don't know but I read they are struggling with the budget, and that's why they let talent go. But then they being back Goldberg, and you know he is getting paid big. Doesn't make sense.

I can't wait until Daniel Bryan debuts on AEW, and I hope Bray Wyatt ends up there, too.

Back