• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Pro Wrestling

Vince would never have had that abortion of an exploding death match. He wouldn’t have the dark order working and none of the Japanese girls would see the light of day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vince is the whole reason WWE has been awful for years.

AEW is Aweome!

As a big WCW fan growing up during the Monday night wars I stopped watching wrestling when WCW closed their doors in 2001. One of my good buddies has always watched wrestling and when he told me about AEW I watched All In and was hooked. Haven’t missed a weekly show nor a PPV. Blows away WWE.

I agree. I am glad something else came along because watching WWE felt like a chore. What did you think of the ending of Dynamite last night?

Vince wouldn't even dream of doing a match like that now because it isn't PG. WWE's product is so stale.

I agree. I am glad something else came along because watching WWE felt like a chore. What did you think of the ending of Dynamite last night?
I loved that ending. I feel like they had to do some damage control after the explosion fiasco. That heel faction w MJF as the head is fantastic. FTR are gold. Can’t wait to see where they go with this. What did or do you think of Christian and Omega for the title? I’m guessing he can still go at 47 years old.

Does the AEW have enough name recognition in the stables to garner more fans, or do they need a few more household names in the industry to come on board with them to grow the organization?

They could use a few more household names in the Women's Division but with the men's no, they're set. I could see AEW getting a few women in WWE in the next few years cause their women's roster is bloated.

I loved that ending. I feel like they had to do some damage control after the explosion fiasco. That heel faction w MJF as the head is fantastic. FTR are gold. Can’t wait to see where they go with this. What did or do you think of Christian and Omega for the title? I’m guessing he can still go at 47 years old.

Ever since FTR got there and joined with Spears and Tully, I have been saying I would love to see a stable with them and either Cody or MJF as the head for a new Four Horsemen like stable. I thought Cody made sense with him already paired with Arn, but MJF is a great choice, too. He is the best heel they have now. He fits the Flair role, FTR fits the Arn and Ole role, Spears fits the Tully role, and Wardlow fits the Barry Wyndham and Sid Vicious role.

Pinnacle has arrived in AEW.

And the match between Britt Baker and Thunder Rosa is just as good as anything WWE has done in years.

My wife use to watch wrestling and will sometimes stop on the wrestling shows. I want to rip my eyes out. Id rather have my legs waxed than watch 1 minute of wrestling.

My wife use to watch wrestling and will sometimes stop on the wrestling shows. I want to rip my eyes out. Id rather have my legs waxed than watch 1 minute of wrestling.
Bless your heart......

Wrestlemania is this weekend. I personally don't care since I haven't watched any WWE in over a year.

AEW put on another solid show Wednesday night. The promo by Jericho at the beginning was awesome. Young Bucks finally turned heel to join Omega.

AEW Dynamite had 1.2 million viewers last night, wow!

It was a good show. The Bucks match with Fenix and Pac was great, and the Matt Hardy and Darby Allin match was pretty insane. I can't wait until they get the regular crowd baxk and start traveling again for Dynamite. It will make the shows even better. Hope it happens later this year.

It was a good show. The Bucks match with Fenix and Pac was great, and the Matt Hardy and Darby Allin match was pretty insane. I can't wait until they get the regular crowd baxk and start traveling again for Dynamite. It will make the shows even better. Hope it happens later this year.

I wonder if they'll choose to stay in Jacksonville or at least keep it as a semi regular location. It seems to be working well for Dynamite and is the home of Tony Kahn's Jaguars. Or perhaps Cody's home of Atlanta or both? Any thoughts?

Fenix is amazing to watch, especially when he walks the ropes! Hardy and Allin was insane.

I wonder if they'll choose to stay in Jacksonville or at least keep it as a semi regular location. It seems to be working well for Dynamite and is the home of Tony Kahn's Jaguars. Or perhaps Cody's home of Atlanta or both? Any thoughts?

Fenix is amazing to watch, especially when he walks the ropes! Hardy and Allin was insane.

I think they would start with a bigger crowd in Jacksonville and then start traveling later this year, after summer. There is talk of them going full capacity in Jacksonville for the next PPV in May.

AEW had another solid show last night. Good matches for the women's title and TNT title. Great promos by Jericho and MJF again.

I’m going to watch Aew double or nothing. Mostly to see how sting does in his first non cinematic match since 2015. He’s 63 so we will see.

Reactions: SD
Double or nothing was great last night. Sting is in amazing physical shape for 63. He moved around and looked great. He still got it. Also that stadium stamped match darn what a match that was. I’m not a all the time wrestling watcher but when I watch I like to be entertained last night entertained me!

Back