• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Possible Severe Weather April 22nd-23rd

hopefully this the the LR nam being the LR nam, but Man... E3479D81-39E1-4616-BDBC-64EF2B580C0F.png
sounding near clt C011CDDF-6851-4A1C-A8E2-5F6CACBF545A.pngsounding near CAE 670C09C7-3379-4C4F-94ED-02A71EFF0BCC.png
Sounding near ATL 4B1EF848-4DA2-4D1F-AD1A-A30C12F9EEB4.png
don’t take this serious atm, it is the LR nam after all and often over do things, but this is something to watch, if this is still being shown by this time tomorrow, it’s time to start taking it a bit more serious

No rest for the weary in central Alabama from this system rain wise. WPC already placing a moderate risk for excessive rainfall over that area for day 3.8E5E0197-886F-46AF-A249-B3121FB2CFA9.gif

so are these models with the pds hazards for thurs/friday? Kind of confused, from what ive been reading seems like a pretty weak event according to the spc unless im missing something

No rest for the weary in central Alabama from this system rain wise. WPC already placing a moderate risk for excessive rainfall over that area for day 3.View attachment 39959

Let’s hope she stays south like the last one. If I complain about a drought please punch me in September!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odds are Nam is overhyping this event. Probably will be severe weather Thursday evening damaging wind and hail being primary threats but of course isolated tornadoes can’t be ruled out.

Odds are Nam is overhyping this event. Probably will be severe weather Thursday evening damaging wind and hail being primary threats but of course isolated tornadoes can’t be ruled out.

Yeah, NAM did do well with the Easter system and held up to the end, but other than that, the LR NAM is suspect

Back