• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my math is right and it's probably not since it was done late last night, but if you spent 50k a minute, it would only take 76 years to spend how much out government spent on the money giving part of the Stimulus.

Looks like that article from the Hill yesterday was right. The whole coronavirus thing may help Trump more than the economy did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-18-22.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-18-22.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 26
I know. So, from that standpoint, yes he has limited power. But just like there's confusion between nearby cities that have very different restrictions, what about folks living near state borders/metros that cross state lines? So, if Trump were to issue federally mandated restrictions, there wouldn't be confusion near state lines.
Its a Goal. Isnt set in stone, but gives everyone something to shoot for as we all sacrifice. As we get closer and need to go another week or 2, thats what we will do. Not set in stone, he made very clear at pc yesterday. He weighs heavy the info from the doctors .

What the? I have a feeling this may be helping Trump some and I’m no Trump fan whatsoever. I want to see Joe do better than this:

What the? I have a feeling this may be helping Trump some and I’m no Trump fan whatsoever. I want to see Joe do better than this:

He left out a part he was saying we have to focus on the Cure but if we focus on the other then it would make it worse.. I think

Question so I made 6,600 for the year of 2019. I have 3 kids. My wife gets ssi so probably no check for her. But will I qualify for a check with a $6600 yearly income?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think this is something? Wait until he gets on a debate stage with Donald Trump. There's no medication that can save him.....

Lmao Trumps gonna demolish Biden. I mean Trump has 8yrs of records to hit Biden on

Watching the Governor of Maryland (Republican) earlier made me realize we are pretty F'ed having Kemp as our Gov in GA.

1. He came across as an intellectual with a full grasp of the severity of the situation. Not sounding like a confused inbreed lost in the moment.

2. He clearly communicated the statistical impact of C-19 increasing and what their state can handle.

3. Gave specific reasons on the importance of why everyone should STAY HOME and STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

4. Gave clear best practices on social distancing techniques when people do have to go to work (essential) or the store.

5. Set specific timeline and guide for closures, schools, etc. When additional reviews will take place.

They are lucky to have him.

Some people on this board are more educated than what's for their own good and cant see common sense bc of their clouded utopian outlook on a less than perfect world. We should forget about Trump ,forget about the media, forget about the dems,forget about the fear-mongering, and make decisions based on what we can control. And I say that not knocking education, I probably have more degrees than 90% on this board.

Some people on this board are more educated than what's for their own good and cant see common sense bc of their clouded utopian outlook on a less than perfect world. We should forget about Trump ,forget about the media, forget about the dems,forget about the fear-mongering, and make decisions based on what we can control. And I say that not knocking education, I probably have more degrees than 90% on this board.
Some have an obsession with Donald Trump and that tends to cloud the brain and get in the way of good, solid, unbiased judgement. I have zero degrees but ive been through hell and back a dozen times. Im pretty adept and picking through the nonsense. Complacency kills......Always keep your head on a swivel!

Want to sign the petition for Kemp to lock down the state? The original goal was 25,000 signatures and it's over 65,000 signed now. So there's 65K Georgians that feel the same as me. That is a little thing we can control. I also sent communication directly to his office.

I get what you are saying and do agree with most of what you said. My family is trying our best to do our part in this crazy mess.

Want to sign the petition for Kemp to lock down the state? The original goal was 25,000 signatures and it's over 65,000 signed now. So there's 65K Georgians that feel the same as me. That is a little thing we can control. I also sent communication directly to his office.

I get what you are saying and do agree with most of what you said. My family is trying our best to do our part in this crazy mess.
As a citizen of SC I better not.

Some have an obsession with Donald Trump and that tends to cloud the brain and get in the way of good, solid, unbiased judgement. I have zero degrees but ive been through hell and back a dozen times. Im pretty adept and picking through the nonsense. Complacency kills......Always keep your head on a swivel!
Correct. Education does not show how smart you are unlike what some think on here. It is a tool for a better life and shows hard work and determination just like other tools can show that.

Correct. Education does not show how smart you are unlike what some think on here. It is a tool for a better life and shows hard work and determination just like other tools can show that.
Education is a door ... if you have it there are 2 choices ... walk through it and grasp what's on the other side, or stare at it and pompously say (as though it is some big discovery), "It's a door" ...

(though some of the most "educated" folks I know never got past 9th grade ... and they open and go through and hold open a bunch of doors) ... ;)

Last edited:

Signing that will do nothing. They never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back