• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
12z GFS is still pretty aggressive with Mondays system. It may be pretty close with how cold the temperature gets though.View attachment 123573
Euro coming onboard with some potential as well. Although it has temperatures 33-35 so not much wiggle room between snow and a cold rain.9F7123C0-714B-491F-9DF3-729B10359F24.png

It seems to me like early in the season it's easier to get cold and wintry weather in places like Oklahoma than it is in a place further east like North Carolina.

Eh. It’s actually been like that for the whole winter the last several years other than January of this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall seeing snow falling in NC before Thanksgiving in early 2000s-ish. Accumulation purely rate driven. Not heavy enough in Triad, but enough for maybe an inch or so in the sandhills/s piedmont because of heavier precip.

So yea it's possible in theory?
It snowed here pre Thanksgiving in 2013. I've still yet to see December snow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back