• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Here we go again. Threat #1 starts to die out, and we continue to look well into the future. It's a never ending cycle, lol.
Unlike most, I skipped rainstorm 1 and put one egg in a large basket for storm 2 a couple days ago. However, that egg spoiled at 00z and my focus is entirely on the looming warmup aka December.

Or maybe you can just go with the flow and not be so serious about it. These posts feel like they belong in the whamby thread.
Actually I'd label your post just as much if not more whamby worthy.... TBH if they had of said something like "well looking forward to the upcoming snowy Dec" you would not have had an issue with it.

I’m my opinion this thing is over, maybe some flakes in the end of the frontal band, Only good thing I see is the CMC digging and trying to go nuetral, pushing moisture and slowing it into a colder airmass, but it’s by itself and it’s the CMC, not the MVP CMC lol D52C36CE-26C8-46F1-81AE-A822CA0C1FE2.gif84AC2FAA-EC04-4C32-998E-9676C64DFB56.gif

Yeah, I don't know what to think now lol. It's looking like the front is going to be mostly a dry front, while the main wave gets suppressed. Now, it's showing the wave pushing northeast once the high pushes off to the east. So, who knows what's really going to unfold at this point. I'm going to keep the speculation at a minimum.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I honestly think it's been so long since we've had a good old fashioned cold and snowy winter, we've forgotten what a really legitimate winter storm pattern looks like. This upcoming junk looks every bit like what we've been dealing with over the last couple of years.

At least it is going to get anomalously cold for a short time. That's something real to enjoy. Hopefully, the ensuing warm-up won't be one of those 3 yards and a cloud of dust-type of drives that eats all of December's time off the clock.

Something tells me this ain’t the final product. Model runs are all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, the 12Z GFS has a dry front, while the 12z Euro does not have a dry front. Using a blend of both models, I'd say a 20-30% chance of light scattered precipitation along the front and who really knows what's going to happen with the suppressed wave at this time.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

euro snow fwiw
sn10_acc.us_ma.png

Back