• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Euro totals
sn10_acc.us_ma.png

And now when the GFS starts to look worse today compared to last night's run, the Euro comes back looking better versus it's last couple of runs. And the Euro was the one that looked better than the GFS just yesterday, and the one that had the storm before the GFS. Round and round we go.

Euro highs for next Wednesday. Morning lows that day get close to 0F in the highest elevations
sfct.us_ma.png

All the models go to this shiznit by day 10:

View attachment 25523
As long as we don't have 80s in November, I don't think it's a big deal personally. We will have January air around here starting this weekend and lasting for a week. I think you know more than I do that these moderations are going to occur. Highs in the low 70s for November isn't to bad. The cold will be back just in time for our annual winterstorm for the first Dec 7th - 9th range. Lol (cold rainstorm for SC)

Still BN on the EPS and looks to be rather wet. Another week of so we can start to get a glimpse of the December pattern, looking forward to that. How bad can it be...

View attachment 25524

View attachment 25525

View attachment 25526
I don't really like how the negative anoms over Canada/Arctic join with the one over/near AK. That'll zonal us to death with mild Pac air. But it doesn't mean it has to last long. Hopefully, it will revert back to a pattern similar to what's upcoming.

All the models go to this shiznit by day 10:

View attachment 25523
We don’t live in AK!! We can’t get wall to wall cold for four months straight!? There has to be a reloading period, recharge the cold with deep snowpacks in the Arctic, long nights and rapidly expanding sea ice

Back