• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

through hr 216
1573732800-ynxzptwgfIs.png
Very impressive for November, solid agreement for this range and time of the year

I know it’s the CMC ?
But it never dies, even when it isn’t there, it’s there, you should know what I’m talking about 0D0399C5-714C-43AD-A3C7-3232B08F6CE8.gif

I was asking for opinions on it and thoughts, that's what we do here. No reason for any of your rude comments like "just stop". You can keep things like that to yourself.

I apologize if I came off rude. Just miss understood your questions and your approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That next week cold snap doesn't look delayed. Moderated a good deal since those ridiculous 12z runs yesterday yes but not delayed. Actually looks quite cold from the weekend through most of next week...for November that is.

I'm just seeing cold chasing moisture, not really feeling a good overrunning event this time around. Guess we'll see.
My thoughts exactly. I mean if that cold air hasn’t spilled in prior then we know how this story ends for our backyard

Back