• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Nippy November

Well posted above anyways, here it is again. headed for something special
icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_60.png

haha... Dallas doesn't get snow so this run is fake news

The GFS has been having the tail end storm, it's just being compressed by the suppression of the arctic blast. We all know how this turns out on the GFS, north trend. The 0z ICON has it, the latest CMC has it, just further north. Evidence is there for sure indicating a snow storm between the 11th-14th, and if things keep looking better and better, we seriously could have a snow storm to track within a day or so.
Dude, I love reading your post lol. You keep my Hopes high

The Icon looks very different from the GFS in regards to how it handles that cut off out there. You'd think the GFS is right here at this range and it would need to rejoin the flow as the Icon possibly alludes to at the end of it's run to have much outside strung out messes.

The 0z GEFS isn't out yet on Tropical Tidbits, but this is from the 18z GEFS. Two highs to the north with a low pressure anomaly along the Gulf coast. This indicates a wedge of cold air, plus the arctic air coming from the northwest...double take! We'll see if the 0z GEFS still has this feature. View attachment 25415
The good news is that even though models are a day behind, most members manage to put out a snowy solution across NC, light and spotty, but still something. If I were in TN, would get exited.
8A86F599-8BF6-4B9C-BAED-46F66CCA9697.pngD83F3C1D-4111-4D7F-ABA3-86F6C8E3D8D0.png

FWIW, cmc holds the moisture during this time period

Back