• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

I think low-90s are a stretch, mid-80s might be possible though.

Only reason I say that is because with the past 2 warmups, the GFS was to low by 5-8 degrees, the gfs a few days ago showed temps that would be around 79 Degrees today, ended up touching 85 at my location, Hrrr often gets that BL mixing better which the GFS struggles with

What I don't want to see is this ridge really pump north and dry us out completely. When I was in Florida a few weeks ago it seemed really dry, granted, this is their dry period.

1584795866371.png

1584795893338.png

What I don't want to see is this ridge really pump north and dry us out completely. When I was in Florida a few weeks ago it seemed really dry, granted, this is their dry period.

View attachment 37496

View attachment 37497
Here in most tennessee it’s anything but dry... can’t even get out mow grass . Getting bad

Call me an eternal optimist, but I don’t think coronavirus has a chance once this ridge tries to flex. I’m not sure the Chinese Flu knows what it’s up against. #SER
I hope you're right, because if we have to spend the summer stuck at home quarantined, and not able to do any summer activities, OUCH!

Ima miss 80 degrees for the next few days, sitting outside at night to with the sounds of summer and just clearing my mind of any stress including stress from COVID-19

Going to be a little winter weather in the short term. Mtns in the 30s and advisories are now out for West Virginia. Not much and will turn to rain. Mostly north of the NC state line has a chance of mixing.

Back