• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

Will,can the flow slow down just enough for a phaser next weekend? Have to find out in the a.m, as its late. Gotta get rested up for daylight savings time coming up here in the not so distant future. Autumn and Winter months fly by so fast. I never feel that way about spring and summer come September 1st.

If you’re there Saturday night then the Euro has a treat for you. LolView attachment 36590

Lmao I might get stuck up there

Supposed to go back to NYC Saturday

this would be hilarious though for two reasons they haven't had a real snowstorm in weeks lol and out of the whole week I somehow pick the snowiest day weeks in advance :p

sn10_acc.us_city_bos.png

I like the way this is going. Shift the trough axis west of the Apps & we're in business
????

View attachment 36594
And think this was once a severe potential... Lol. All it takes is that phase to occur off the coast down around GA or FL and we have a nice late season Miller A.

I know southside VA mines uranium. You must have some too because you radiate really well:p Our low was 30
I do radiate very well haha, I'm in one of those outlying well protected areas, sandy soil helps too I think

Got down to 27° here. I’m not that far from you.
Yeah you're about 90 minutes east of me and temp effected by the Albemarle sound and Atlantic I'm sure. I have nothing here to slow down radiational cooling and love it.

Back