• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

Beautiful day to start out March!
Started a little chilly at 27 this morning but quickly rose to a high of 63 this afternoon. Great day to be outside with plenty of sunshine and only a few clouds. Sadly this is the last dry day for a little while. Back to the rain tomorrow.

Started a little chilly at 27 this morning but quickly rose to a high of 63 this afternoon. Great day to be outside with plenty of sunshine and only a few clouds. Sadly this is the last dry day for a little while. Back to the rain tomorrow.
Beautiful ... actual weather discussion on, of all places, a weather board ... ?

Awesome day for golf, finally..

Fantastic day outside. I never miss a moment to cherish time with my niece and nephew! (2 of 18. the others are in STL Metro.)
Anyway, we spent 3 hours playing basketball today. Normally, Sophie (16) stays away from activity such as b-ball. Everyday is a true blessing.
Despite, what the discussion is in politics and corona, we're all in this wonderful life together.......... ? ❤

Since January 1st 2020 Birmingham is at 21.08 inches of rain . Plenty more on the way this week
ecbafcb9f4cb409e6057fb1ddee5a76a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back