• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Miserable March

Yea I don’t even want to think about winter. Too depressing. I feel like around this time every year I say next year has to be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah I know for sure, you waited for your little snow storm that you got this year for quite a while. Everytime it threatened to snow I went to Charlotte this winter. The most we got was a half inch event.. Charleston did get flurries one night.

yeah I know for sure, you waited for your little snow storm that you got this year for quite a while. Everytime it threatened to snow I went to Charlotte this winter. The most we got was a half inch event.. Charleston did get flurries one night.

At least you are close to the ocean. Hurricane season is more fun. Plus Charleston is a fun town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forecast low here was 62, it’s dropped to 70 and has actually went back up to 72, definitely see a isolated 90 degree temp around here later
Dang that’s warm for the middle of night in March. You see that usually in June and July. Interestingly I’m quite a bit cooler then your area. 62 currently.

Soundings on Sunday in NC are supportive of very large hail, except there’s almost no forcing and no triggering, really for some lightning photos at this point with the new camera 47F85C67-5B29-4E16-8B7F-4EA729D8B4D9.png1638C064-9AAF-4E7B-9909-62F0154154DA.png

Well since not in our area, but with not much else to do this afternoon/evening.. Any thoughts about a tread for the Midwest Severe later?
Personally I am cool with it. #1 we may have lurkers from those states #2 i wouldn't be opposed to growing the board footprint #3 its something besides coronavirus #4 could be a learning experience for some members. Fire it up

Got about 1 hour left to touch 90
RDU so far hasn't got higher than 86, it looks like 88 forecast by the NWS was reasonable. Tomorrow we get one more chance. Fayetteville though looks poised to break 90, maybe your home too.

RDU so far hasn't got higher than 86, it looks like 88 forecast by the NWS was reasonable. Tomorrow we get one more chance. Fayetteville though looks poised to break 90, maybe your home too.
88.8 as of 3 in the yard

Well Larry (@GaWx) ... we've officially tied a record high in Hogtown today and busted one big IMBY ... virus be damned ... hot, and dry as a bone ...

Well Folks, with 100% certainty I can report, there is one record that absolutely was not broken in Gainesville today, and with equal certainty, one that surely was ...

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.16.35 PM.png

Back