• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Mega March 2023

Obviously it’s fantasy but these types of patterns no matter what months have potential for winter storms. Westward retrograding -NAO .. ridging out west popping up.. upper lows/ energy spinning around like fidget spinners.. if something connects a boom scenario could happen. I haven’t seen much ensemble support yet for any type of storm signal but high amp phase 8 stuff is nothing to sneeze at and a threat could pop up outta the blue at any point imo.

LOL
snku_acc-imp.us_ma.png

This is true in spirit though some find pleasure in tormenting us with talk of never ending SE forest fire ridges and snow droughts
This is why I try to be a bit relentless with the cold pattern coming up.. I mean hey we spent 2 months in a burning fire don’t we deserve a little fun for once ??

This is why I try to be a bit relentless with the cold pattern coming up.. I mean hey we spent 2 months in a burning fire don’t we deserve a little fun for once ??
Your exactly right. Well said. We do. We all know what's around the corner. We have had to deal with a heat lovers paradise this non winter all but a few days around Christmas. Just wait till next week at this time if the models hold serve the whining and crying index will be at a monumentental high. I can hear it all now. Better get the tissues ready. Like we didn't see this coming. Going to be like the 4th or 5th year in a row this pattern always wants to take shape in the spring and give us a late winter. Most said the last few months but not all said oh no it want happen again this spring because it's a third year Nina and the southeast ridge is to strong and will have a normal spring and go into a early summer. The southeast ridge did win out this non Winter but it looks like it gets ----- slapped back to reality this time. Well folks. Right on schedule. Look what's coming at the end of next week. Pretty much the norm for spring around these parts lately. But some folks just don't see the writing on the wall. When you torch almost all of winter. What do you expect. I can't wait. Let's get it.

Back