• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big southwest shift on this EPS run, boy I really hope the southern end of the suite doesn't verify because if this runs into either Hispaniola and Cuba that could put Louisiana and Texas into the mix...
eps_slp_mems_swatl_28.png

Big southwest shift on this EPS run, boy I really hope the southern end of the suite doesn't verify because if this runs into either Hispaniola and Cuba that could put Louisiana and Texas into the mix...
View attachment 1059
I absolutely hate that look. Too many members headed for the Gulf. Unfortunately, the EPS and Euro OP disagree. However, I fear the EPS is a bit more reliable and consistent than the OP. :(

I absolutely hate that look. Too many members headed for the Gulf. Unfortunately, the EPS and Euro OP disagree. However, I fear the EPS is a bit more reliable and consistent than the OP. :(
Eps mean generally scores highest

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah the Euro operational is on the eastern edge of the envelope for now wrt the EPS... The southern tier of members is definitely the most worrisome, again, that could put areas already devastated by Harvey into the mix w/ Irma...
eps_slp_mems_watl_31.png

Yeah the Euro operational is on the eastern edge of the envelope for now wrt the EPS... The southern tier of members is definitely the most worrisome, again, that could put areas already devastated by Harvey into the mix w/ Irma...
View attachment 1060
I wonder how quickly the western members have the trough exiting. Or is it weakening from the islands

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a guess because there is way too much uncertainty at this time but I have a bad feeling this could be a Hazel 1954 redux. :(

21192898_10155487637502367_7835586665380692087_n.jpg
look at the difference

Shane makes a good point about the trof. I could see a euro like solution. This run. Initially I thought it looked weird and not right, but good point SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back