• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into the heart of the beast they go.
0ab9854dc225d3ac9974c9ecea82e000.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post! The animation shows that the westward shift has been continuous over the course of these last 5 runs and still doesn't show a sign of slowing down. Therefore, I feel like there will likely be more westward shifts in upcoming runs meaning a continued increasing Gulf threat in the near future from the rather low Gulf threat suggested in recent days.
Getting in to the Gulf intact would be a feat but if it does and maintains ... Yikes. Let's see how well Cedar Key would handle that, b/c in that event, a NE curve would look very possible ...

Oh shoot ... forgot myself --- no recon yet so it's just more pin the tail ...

Are you sure you want it from this storm? I would rather keep my roof, trees, power, gas, and many more things on top of a huge tornado risk than to get a foot in the lake instantly, or something to water the lawn.
I want to get fringed!

hwrf_mslp_wind_11L_43.png
This modle shows hurricane force winds extended out 75 miles away from the center in the Bahamas. Jst WOW!!!

Into the heart of the beast they go.
0ab9854dc225d3ac9974c9ecea82e000.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they should have the data by this evening, but I don't think they'll have the data input in by the time 18z starts to roll out. Maybe by 0z the data will be inputted into the models. We'll see as the NHC continues to put out their advisories.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Tell you what Mack - You donate $50.00 to the site and I'll support you getting fringed ...
BTW - There is an anonymous someone on this Board who has already donated but has challenged an additional 10% against all donations up to $1,000 received by 9/30 (i.e., an additional $100 if we get to $1,000) ...
Anyone ... ?

I swear listening to people that are wanting this thing in their backyard is sick and makes ZERO sense

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
If it don't go in their backyard, they might as well chase Irma, and go into the heart of the storm.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

BTW - There is an anonymous someone on this Board who has already donated but has challenged an additional 10% against all donations up to $1,000 received by 9/30 (i.e., an additional $100 if we get to $1,000) ...
Anyone ... ?
I wouldn't mind a monogrammed cap with the southernwx logo on it! Would be cool to have.

I wouldn't mind a monogrammed cap with the southernwx logo on it! Would be cool to have.
Sorry - just passing the message along ... they don't trust me with the store ... but a donation will get you more than a hat ... it'll get you continued good discussion at the very least ...

Sorry - just passing the message along ... they don't trust me with the store ... but a donation will get you more than a hat ... it'll get you continued good discussion at the very least ...
That's very true! I wouldn't do without this site. A donation from me is very possible, soon! It's well worth it!

Pm me your cap info

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I need an 8 1/2 fitted! Lots of knowledge in this head! Somebody should chase with the SouthernWx logo on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back