• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That graphic is great for showing the west shift in the eps

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Obviously the west shift with the Eps is troubling because it was the one thing still showing ots solutions last night and now that's just about gone....

Is that "!" to express excitement, or excited expectations?
I do think a lot of people want this to make landfall as a cat 5. Some people, for whatever reason, love to see destruction. Im not saying thats good or bad, its just the way some people are.

I've been seeing some questions rather or not Irma will go OTS?
Irma has a better chance at effecting land/making landfall vs going OTS. Remember, don't focus on excact track.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

That is definitely a good option, but you have to run them outside. I don't have a generator, but I do have a very large battery that has power outlets on it, and can be hooked up to a solar panel that it came with. Probably a good investment for ice storms up here, but for coastal areas, a generator is best.
Hey I created a thread because I think this would be great info but could clutter up this one.... so can you move these post there? I can't or don't know how Lol
http://southernwx.com/community/threads/storm-preparation-just-in-case.234/

Freeze bottled water to kill 2 birds with one stone. Fill your bathtubs with water, not for drinking but so you can flush the toilet. Charcoal to grill outside, non-perishable food, etc. basically plan for a long camping trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back