• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is what it looks for Florida, it's going to be a matter of who to evacuate and where are they going to go when they evacuate? There's still a lot of time though.

I really wish Irma would just go OTS for everyone sake

Some Cuba hits through day 5
9833e564f562f719c62085cd96ee41da.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

We're to a time of where there is model agreement. Yes, of course, the track could change as the days go on, but I'm not expecting a significant track change. Either way, FL, GA, SC and NC (possibly even eastern AL, depending on how far west Irma may go) will see impacts from Irma.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Nah we're still quite a ways away but it's surprising to see this kind of consensus on the track of a storm. Last time I've seen something like this while paying attention was the January 2011 winter storm.

There is massive model agreement with an eventual turn north hard to ignore that but as always just when will that occur....

Looks like theres still a good chance this thing ends up east of FL and not making landfall until the Carolinas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back