• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Fry 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro is just miserable with high dewpoints and low/mid 90s with HIs in the upper 90s/low 100s
I’ve been saving quotations of yours because a lot of what you say contradicts . I thought you enjoy that, that’s what we were having prior to the cool down anyways . Anyways added to the big confusing list of quotations . When I have enough I’ll quote them all to show all the contradictions .

I’ve been saving quotations of yours because a lot of what you say contradicts . I thought you enjoy that, that’s what we were having prior to the cool down anyways . Anyways added to the big confusing list of quotations . When I have enough I’ll quote them all to show all the contradictions .
i do enjoy it I’m just speaking for basically the entire board which doesn’t like it Except for me, you and @Bham 99

Euro is just miserable with high dewpoints and low/mid 90s with HIs in the upper 90s/low 100s
Would probably not be us, but someone could possibly get a derecho out of this if the 500mb flow set up right. My money would be on the area from ND and SD, across the Great Lakes and then down towards NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back