• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jarring January

GFS is similar at H5
5bfc801e01fcf440014ffbfb8ed04d88.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Last night's Euro is a cooler 850mb from nailing central and northern MS and AL. Would make the snow map Storm posted above look meager.

Well...hardly a lick of support. CRAP!

Snow wise, no. Storm wise, heck yes. Some like the control really support the OP with the big ULL, others are much slower such as the member which have the ULL east of Brownsville and others just have very deep troughs over the SE. I think the chance of something in this time frame is high.

Snow wise, no. Storm wise, heck yes. Some like the control really support the OP with the big ULL, others are much slower such as the member which have the ULL east of Brownsville and others just have very deep troughs over the SE. I think the chance of something in this time frame is high.
Yeah there is actually good support within the ensembles for a system during this period as you mentioned . I'm interested in seeing if we can trend faster with the ULL

Yeah there is actually good support within the ensembles for a system during this period as you mentioned . I'm interested in seeing if we can trend faster with the ULL

If only we could get this thing to be a hair colder and ride the coast. A crush job would be an understatement.

For instance E39 posted above with enough cold air would suit me just fine.

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of rain to me, plus with the moderation in temps. That storm just looks off. I'm supposed to be in the mid 50s Tuesday, Wed , Thursday. But maybe y'all are colder or it'll make its own cold air

Looks like a lot of rain to me, plus with the moderation in temps. That storm just looks off. I'm supposed to be in the mid 50s Tuesday, Wed , Thursday. But maybe y'all are colder or it'll make its own cold air
Horrible track for your area plus it's January the only backyards I care about now are the ones in my state lol.

Last edited:
Horrible track for your area plus it's January the only backyards I care about now are the ones in my state lol.
True! Just checked my forecast and I am supposed to hit 60 next Friday! Full thaw in effect! I'm going to enjoy the hell out of my 11 sleet pellets Monday morning! ;)

Looks like the cold air is riding the front. Red maps east and southeast of the Appalachians

I'm just ready to be above freezing. The last time I was above 32.0 on the home thermometer was 330am Sunday. Looks like we might push 192 hours below freezing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Down to 4 this morning, it's the 3rd single digit night. Should get to 0 tonight or very close.... I'm just about over it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back