• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Pattern Jarring January (2 Viewers)

Arcc

Supporter
The threat around 236hrs on the 6z is the best threat hands down I've seen in weeks for a board wide snow. Big time overrunning threat there.

If only it was showing 84hrs instead of 236hr.

So there's a 1052 HP with this one, I'll be surprised if it doesn't come further south in this run...even though the HP may be bogus.

Southern slider for New Years Eve/Day, seems like it's light precip though because I think this shortwave so far has missed interacting with the gulf some.

It's a nice look though this far out because you gotta think that the northern s/w could interact some with the southern one at the very least and produce more...

ForsythSnow

Staff member
I would have to say no if it ends up showing a snowstorm for once. If we have an inch of ice, I will be wanting warmth and heat to get the ice away rather than having snow to hamper power relief efforts. However, being on the emergency center line means we would get it fast, but everyone else in the area would still be in the dark and cold.

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
I would have to say no if it ends up showing a snowstorm for once. If we have an inch of ice, I will be wanting warmth and heat to get the ice away rather than having snow to hamper power relief efforts. However, being on the emergency center line means we would get it fast, but everyone else in the area would still be in the dark and cold.
Don’t be a baby that’s what you get in the winter time . We would all be bitching if we had nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)