• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

And realistically the whole evolution has already started
Yeah the only way I see us “failing” is we delay the pac jet retraction even more (which seems unlikely) and or we retrograde the pattern in under a week out west between the 15-20th (which seems like is becoming more unlikely esp given the -NAO block showing up now)

This GEFS run should be interesting, stronger +PNA ridge and stronger wave NE of Africa under the developing block might try to force a stronger -NAO sooner via wavebreaking View attachment 102086
Yeah, I was wondering how we could get to a -NAO in this pattern without a + SCAND, but that setup just might do the trick

Lol this is exactly how I pictured these maps in my mind. Atleast there’s 2 on here that would do me right.
Well just 24 hours ago they were basically blank so it's getting better. Just give me the cold and the setup at 500mb the rest will work out for someone on this board

Well just 24 hours ago they were basically blank so it's getting better. Just give me the cold and the setup at 500mb the rest will work out for someone on this board
I hope the SC midlands can finally cash in??
Getting snow ❄️ for us is like saying Miami Fl is about to see snow ???

Hate to be the grim reaper but I wouldn’t be shocked if the next 3-5 systems all impacted Virginia south-west into Tennessee. Pattern will need to change for those E of the mtns. Of course it can happen like with our last week event, it’s a bit rare to have tornadoes and high wind and backside snow I say most the snow will scurt to our north or west again and again ?

Back