• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 30-Feb 2 2021 ❄️ Potential

12Z NWS Blend

framexp_acc.us_ma.png

snowfall_acc.us_ma.png

Can say in my area both NAMs are way too warm for both temps and DPs for 10am from the most recent run. I’m sitting at 32/21 and I should be up to 36/24 according to them. Don’t know how that unfolds throughout the day but if it’s off on the high end by that much right now, then this will be something to watch closely

Also I didn’t think clouds were supposed to be rolling in this fast? It’s getting thick here

I do not believe this output from the RGEM. It is much colder at the surface and the mid levels than the rest. This is the FRAM output. Posted for posterity sake.

fram_acc.us_ma.png

I do not believe this output from the RGEM. It is much colder at the surface and the mid levels than the rest. This is the FRAM output. Posted for posterity sake.

fram_acc.us_ma.png
I think the location of the ice may be pretty accurate. Obviously the amounts are overdone

I think the location of the ice may be pretty accurate. Obviously the amounts are overdone
I think there will be a fine line from troutman north to where to ice is going to be. I'm just hoping for an overachieving front side band of snow lol

Back