• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 27-28 Snow Potential Official Thread

We’ve got the Euro as a nice compromise between the GFS and NAM. Probably a good bet right now.

Yeah, it's really hard to beat the Euro overall. I know this is a different situation than we usually have, with the warm nose in particular, but I have seen the NAM win so many times in MBY, that it's just really hard to discount it. I've learned to pay a lot of attention to it.

Nice! Thanks. I can't keep track of all these maps. We have way too many models now.
Never enough lol.
The Nam is on an island. And if it was a warm nose deal causing the weak sauce clown, id be siding with it. However this is all about qpf differences. Its the rates that one must have to flip over,cool top down. If the nam has the meager qpf output correct, then it beats all other modeling no doubt. If you watch its qpf comparing to itself,its baby stepping up each run. Coming toward all the other model consensus. Until that scenario trends the other way around, im not riding with it. Qpf wise for the moment, it appears to be out to lunch. Knock on wood.

Back