• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Jan 15-16 Winter Storm Discussion & Obs

snku_acc.us_ma.png

I moved to Emerald Isle this year, so that guarantees no snow here. Sorry to all you beach peeps wanting white sand.

Even with a cut, places west of apps should still do ok?

Good lord, some of you do really do have this “ride or die” mentality when it comes to following each model run and grasping at straws when it comes to hugging one suite. I get it, we all want snow. But it’s Tuesday and this storm is still 6 days away. This is why it’s never good to be in the bullseye 6-7 days out, also. Still a long ways to go on this system. Throwing in the towel at this is semi ridiculous. Chill out and if by tomorrow night Thursday things are trending good or bad, depending on your location, then you all start preparing to cliff dive. Until then, relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good lord, some of you do really do have this “ride or die” mentality when it comes to following each model run and grasping at straws when it comes to hugging one suite. I get it, we all want snow. But it’s Tuesday and this storm is still 6 days away. This is why it’s never good to be in the bullseye 6-7 days out, also. Still a long ways to go on this system. Throwing in the towel at this is semi ridiculous. Chill out and if by tomorrow night Thursday things are trending good or bad, depending on your location, then you all start preparing to cliff dive. Until then, relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got to agree, it’s not like it’s shifting NW 48 hours before the storm.

Back