• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

Glad I had a advisory to warn me of this cold rain!!! 34 and raining #saweet
Yea we are having a classical Carolina Winter Storm here as well. Beats 90 with a DP of 70 is about as good as I can say for it.

Atleast it will be cold again for a day or so across the south next weekend per euro.

1673202733961.png

Last edited:
Finally some cold showing it's face in fantasy land... Probably be gone at 18z. lol

gfs_T2m_us_65.png

I was in my basement shop and missed it. Temps have dropped a few degrees so I am sure higher elevations having some pretty bad icing. A perfect 33 and rain currently.
2DA80DC0-A7FF-4071-804A-CFF83A1F4E92.png
One degree away from…
Perfection

Will be probably be some severe weather ahead of that & it’ll take some time after that to flush out all the mild pacific air over the conus.
Yeah you can see it on the eps plumes decent clustering of 50 or below highs here but not many well BN members. Hopefully we can get the ridge polward long enough to draw in more significant cold before it retrogrades and starts dumping into the plains

Going to be weird to welcome back the SER after it has already been fairly AN. Talk about insult to injury. Hopefully the 18z will be a little less ugly than the 12z GFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back