• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Jammin January 2023

MMFS is a bit further north than the GFS.

320069255_709199127504111_5520198168171704897_n.png

Indeed it is. Hopefully somehow some of it can find it’s way into the Southeast late January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gfs may be fast, but much colder air is gonna enter the continent during the last week of January and into early February (not saying much considering how warm it has been lately). The pacific wave pattern and jet configuration + MJO (Indian Ocean) is conducive to -EPO development as we close in on Feb. Unfortunately, I think the -PNA will rear its ugly head and probably hold back most of the truly cold air to our NW

We’re not getting snow but this is still prettyView attachment 129738
I wouldn't be surprised if Northern upstate ends up with some snow showers out of this, Especially up in here where I live in NW upstate near Hwy 11. I know this sounds like wish casting but some models is spitting it out up in here.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if Northern upstate ends up with some snow showers out of this, Especially up in here where I live in NW upstate near Hwy 11. I know this sounds like wish casting but some models is spitting it out up in here.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
In sw Rutherford county. I'm hoping to see a few flakes also. Would love to get a snow shower off the mountains if the nw flow is strong enough. You should have a good chance also where your at to at least see some flakes and hopefully a snow shower.

Back