• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

GEFS through 174.. lots of nibbles after this until the end of the run but this should cover the event we’re attempting to track..nothing big skewing this either. Mostly lighter hits F7ED47C4-F3AF-45DE-B6D7-9E210C142064.png

I'd love to see Euro bring the storm back. If it doesn't, then I'd have a really hard time believing in this storm threat.
That’s understandable however if the Euro still has this thing squashed south that doesn’t mean it’s over. Could just be that this is a Deep(Er) South overrunning threat. We don’t want the Euro to lose it altogether, no. I have my doubts that it will

That’s understandable however if the Euro still has this thing squashed south that doesn’t mean it’s over. Could just be that this is a Deep(Er) South overrunning threat. We don’t want the Euro to lose it altogether, no. I have my doubts that it will
Agree. It’s a cutter that would scare folks away or just a warmer run. I’ll still take a suppressed look.

Agree. It’s a cutter that would scare folks away or just a warmer run. I’ll still take a suppressed look.

People panic with a squashed look and that's not a bad look at all at this range. I'll take a slightly more suppressed solution over one with the rain snow line 50 miles south of me all day at this range.

Imo suppressed is not the true outcome we’re seeing. No energy is getting kicked out and each run more energy gets held back. There’s nothing to push moisture if this keeps trending this way

Well, it would be funny the one time we won't have precip around since November is with this.

Okay, not really funny. More like soul crushing.

Back