• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

Ok, so look at the 1002 isobar line and how elongated it is. To me it is ripples of low pressure withing a broader area. So, it didn't move SW, it developed a new center there. But that's if you believe the GFS:) We would be better off with a more tightly wrapped up low.
Thank you so much

Eerily similar GFS runs as what we had a few weeks ago. Honestly not sure what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Euro looked way better this run.
It actually looked even more interesting with energy that strengthens over AZ. Hopefully ensembles should be interesting.
BAD7DF6F-997E-4510-9125-A50940269776.pngDD3247BF-DAA8-4B76-BF67-BA7805B287EC.pngAC182D69-D566-4D1F-98D5-F4D96355ABFD.png

Wow euro at the end of the run had a beautiful positive PNA and an outstanding -NAO which are both being supported by its ensemble members ... good lord I love to see the trends .. soon euro will be spitting out fantasy’s

Wow euro at the end of the run had a beautiful positive PNA and an outstanding -NAO which are both being supported by its ensemble members ... good lord I love to see the trends .. soon euro will be spitting out fantasy’s
I'm really struggling to find anything beautiful or outstanding about this image. This looks pretty meh and mediocre all the way around. I'm not 100% sure this would even qualify as a +PNA....maybe. But I certainly can't find an outstanding -NAO.

ecmwf_z500_mslp_namer_11.png

To have access to both the UKMET & European w/ sounding data is hard to resist and you simply won't find that anywhere else.

The only other source of the raw #s/sounding we had was Accuweather Pro back in the day... outside of nice NWS/Pro Forecaster members that would post some for us.

I asked Ryan Maue about adding the raw data, and he thought there wasn't much interest in it..

So Pivotal... yeah.. it's good stuff to have that upper level data. Hopefully they'll have a lot for like 9.99 a month or something like that.

I'm really struggling to find anything beautiful or outstanding about this image. This looks pretty meh and mediocre all the way around. I'm not 100% sure this would even qualify as a +PNA....maybe. But I certainly can't find an outstanding -NAO.

View attachment 32268

The Euro's PNA forecast is dead neutral at day 10 although it's had a non-negligible -PNA bias especially in the extended.

1580130373984.png

Back