• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

KyloG

Reaction score
I’m going to pretend that ridge will keep pulling back west of the aleutians and the building NAO is for real.

Otherwise if we establish another GoA/Aleutian ridge the 2nd week of Feb than...

C8A97E88-EDEC-4BEC-8986-A936F45167C0.gif

whatalife

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Reaction score
Slowly losing our help from the Pacific..ruh roh
C8E23A81-485A-4374-9576-7F3CC776A1B4.gif

Edit: at least those deep blues are dislodging over AK

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thoughts from Ray’s Weather Center on next weekend’s potential:

“Next week features three lows moving west to east across the Gulf: Monday, Wednesday, and next weekend. The strength of each remains in doubt; however, best thinking at this point is a rather ho-hum week with the potential for a more potent system next weekend. Yesterday, I saw foolish speculation already related next weekend; today's model guidance provides a dose of reality with a weaker/less cold system. Point being... no one knows how next weekend will play out.”

Jessy89

Reaction score
That system feb 7-9th timeframe. Wouldn’t take much to give places a 1-3 inch type event like north of 85 in South Carolina and NE Georgia.

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
I don't hate this MJO forecast at all. The Euro is similar I think. Mostly stays in the circle. I'm more concerned about getting HLB and if we do I hope it's in a favorable spot.
View attachment 32065

E- this isn’t better, really looks bad after 2/8. I can see maybe another loop wanting to happen. I would rather it stay in the circle as well but that’s asking a lot this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk