• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

Predicting that something significant will happen in September and November in a presidential election year—especially this one—is like predicting snow in the arctic in winter.

My opinion and it’s only a opinion. Trump won in 2016 because it wasn’t time for the rapture just yet. I believe if Biden wins the rapture will happen within his 4yr term. If Trump wins I believe it’s not yet time for the rapture yet. Just a opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion and it’s only a opinion. Trump won in 2016 because it wasn’t time for the rapture just yet. I believe if Biden wins the rapture will happen within his 4yr term. If Trump wins I believe it’s not yet time for the rapture yet. Just a opinion though.

The rapture, if there is such a thing, is not tied to who is in the White House.

The rapture, if there is such a thing, is not tied to who is in the White House.

Your right but what I believe Trump is doing is standing In the way. See Trump is standing in the way of a new world order etc..

Your right but what I believe Trump is doing is standing In the way. See Trump is standing in the way of a new world order etc..

Trump might be standing in the way of the new world order. But if youre going to opine that his presidency is in any way tied to the rapture, you should provide Biblical evidence for it. If you don't, it's just like me saying, "it's going to snow 3 feet tomorrow....just my opinion."

Trump might be standing in the way of the new world order. But if youre going to opine that his presidency is in any way tied to the rapture, you should provide Biblical evidence for it. If you don't, it's just like me saying, "it's going to snow 3 feet tomorrow....just my opinion."

Not tied to the rapture per-say but I think Trumps there because it’s not time for rapture. It’s not time for a new world order. It’s just a opinion I have no evidence.

Not tied to the rapture per-say but I think Trumps there because it’s not time for rapture. It’s not time for a new world order. It’s just a opinion I have no evidence.

Ok

Rather than Trump, I think it is tied to the bedbugs and mosquitos in my house. I had never seen a bedbug nor a mini infestation of skeeters in my house in my entire life..so it must be significant. I'm checking into the skeeters now, But because the bedbugs have miraculously disappeared without an exterminator (truth), I say the rapture isn't imminent. I can't prove any of this, but these are my feelings.

Rather than Trump, I think it is tied to the bedbugs and mosquitos in my house. I had never seen a bedbug nor a mini infestation of skeeters in my house in my entire life..so it must be significant. I'm checking into the skeeters now, But because the bedbugs have miraculously disappeared without an exterminator (truth), I say the rapture isn't imminent. I can't prove any of this, but these are my feelings.

Hmmm maybe you're on the something. We are besieged by a plague of dragonflies and gnats here that make outdoor activities unbearable. Maybe these mini plagues arent coincidental?

It’s questionable if the Bible even teaches a rapture as it has been commonly taught.
What??? have you even read God's word??? Even though the word rapture does not appear in the word of God, there is no doubt that a "rapture" will take place. "the dead in Christ will rise first and then we which are alive and remain will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord." I don't believe you can spin that passage any other way....... unless you just don't believe God's word. In that case I can't help you.

What??? have you even read God's word??? Even though the word rapture does not appear in the word of God, there is no doubt that a "rapture" will take place. "the dead in Christ will rise first and then we which are alive and remain will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord." I don't believe you can spin that passage any other way....... unless you just don't believe God's word. In that case I can't help you.
Go back and read what I said. I said, “as it has been commonly taught.”

Here’s you a little something about Trump standing in the way of a new world order I encourage you to watch it all!

Jessy, I think you're really onto something here being that you've cited a credible source. Will be following this very closely.

Back