• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

@jessy you really need to watch some of the articles your reading and sites your visiting. Rumors of war have always been. Just live each day to the fullest you can. Trust man upstairs that this will all be over soon. I do believe very dark days are ahead for the world. Even Ebola is spreading in Africa now but nothing we can do to change what is meant to happen. Just make best of what we are presented with keep pushing forward. This is just a temporary home for believers.

Yeah absolutely just a temporary home. But how bad will this home get before we leave it. My only comment is prepare for all scenarios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are moving into the days of darkness and lawlessness quickly. Full term abortions is ok. Lawlessness is ok. Churches being burned. Speech being attacked.

He’s basically saying if it’s this easy to convince people to wear a mask. It be just as easy to convince people to take the mark of the beast

Why do the two have to be related, though? Not everything that's happening nowadays has to be about the end times. It could be another 10000 years before Christ returns. I think this kind of thinking does more harm than good to both being sensible in the shadow of a virus and sharing the Gospel.

Good preaching this morning. Our pastor said masks are a dress rehearsal for the Antichrist.

@Jessy I would advise you to leave that church. Your pastor is a total idiot. No preacher that truly believes in God would be preaching about that. He’s a lost preacher. False prophet. You really need to get away from these wolves in sheep’s clothing. Open your eyes.

@Jessy I would advise you to leave that church. Your pastor is a total idiot. No preacher that truly believes in God would be preaching about that. He’s a lost preacher. False prophet. You really need to get away from these wolves in sheep’s clothing. Open your eyes.

The mark of the beast is a real thing and it’s coming

He’s basically saying if it’s this easy to convince people to wear a mask. It be just as easy to convince people to take the mark of the beast

How do you not see how ridiculous of a statement that is. You are the perfect example you’re falling right into what he is saying.

The mark of the beast is a real thing and it’s coming

I can tell you right now the mask have nothing to do with the Mark of the beast. Absolutely 100% guaranteed has nothing to do with it.

I can tell you right now the mask have nothing to do with the Mark of the beast. Absolutely 100% guaranteed has nothing to do with it.

That’s not the point. The point here is that if it’s this easy to get people to wear a mask. Then it’s gonna be just as easy to convince people to receive the mark of the beast. He never said mask had anything to do with the mark of the beast

The mark of the beast is closely tied to worship of the beast. It is a sign of devotion and loyalty to the beast. The mark will not be forced upon anyone, it will be taken willingly. In other words, you can't accidently take the mark of the beast. You will know full well that you are denying God and choosing to worship the beast when you take the mark.

Not directed at anyone in particular here, but I've seen lots of talk about it around the internet...talk of the covid vaccine containing the mark, or anything to do with covid and the mark is just nonsense. I would agree that you should be wary of this pastor. Not to go too far off topic, but masks do help prevent the spread, science backs this up. It just makes sense to utilize them, especially if one has a Christian perspective of loving their neighbor. God forbid if I ever catch covid, I surely wouldn't want to pass it on to anyone else lest they may suffer or die. I won't go into the politics of masks here, but from a religious viewpoint, they make sense.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The mark of the beast is closely tied to worship of the beast. It is a sign of devotion and loyalty to the beast. The mark will not be forced upon anyone, it will be taken willingly. In other words, you can't accidently take the mark of the beast. You will know full well that you are denying God and choosing to worship the beast when you take the mark.

Not directed at anyone in particular here, but I've seen lots of talk about it around the internet...talk of the covid vaccine containing the mark, or anything to do with covid and the mark is just nonsense. I would agree that you should be wary of this pastor. Not to go too far off topic, but masks do help prevent the spread, science backs this up. It just makes sense to utilize them, especially if one has a Christian perspective of loving their neighbor. God forbid if I ever catch covid, I surely wouldn't want to pass it on to anyone else lest they may suffer or die. I won't go into the politics of masks here, but from a religious viewpoint, they make sense.

But look you can’t buy sale or Trade without the mark of the beast. People will easily be blinded and deny God because they want to eat and live. They will believe the Antichrist is Messiah because he will appear to be this amazing miracle maker. So people will be stupid enough to take the mark

But look you can’t buy sale or Trade without the mark of the beast. People will easily be blinded and deny God because they want to eat and live. They will believe the Antichrist is Messiah because he will appear to be this amazing miracle maker. So people will be stupid enough to take the mark

Correct. I'm just saying that a lot of people out there believe that the mark will be forced upon you, but it won't, everyone will have to make a conscious decision to take the mark or not. But, as Rain Cold said earlier, Jesus's return could be 10,000 years from now, or it could be 10 minutes from now. Only the Father knows when Jesus will return. So don't let people, even pastors, lead you to believe that it is something that is going to happen soon, or even in our lifetime. That kind of stuff just instills fear in people unnecessarily.

That said, I understand the point your pastor was trying to make, but it's a little off. People won't be tricked or fooled into taking the mark, they will take it out of desperation, because as you said, they won't be able to buy or sell without it, so how will they feed themselves and their families? There won't be any mistaking that you are taking the mark, you'll know it.

Of course, as I said previously I am by no means a Bible scholar, and this is just my interpretation of Revelation, based on my studies as well as listening to numerous pastors talk about the subject, so I could be very wrong! Bottom line: stay faithful to God, and it'll all work out in the end. In the meantime rely on Jesus to take away the fears and worries.

Correct. I'm just saying that a lot of people out there believe that the mark will be forced upon you, but it won't, everyone will have to make a conscious decision to take the mark or not. But, as Rain Cold said earlier, Jesus's return could be 10,000 years from now, or it could be 10 minutes from now. Only the Father knows when Jesus will return. So don't let people, even pastors, lead you to believe that it is something that is going to happen soon, or even in our lifetime. That kind of stuff just instills fear in people unnecessarily.

That said, I understand the point your pastor was trying to make, but it's a little off. People won't be tricked or fooled into taking the mark, they will take it out of desperation, because as you said, they won't be able to buy or sell without it, so how will they feed themselves and their families? There won't be any mistaking that you are taking the mark, you'll know it.

Of course, as I said previously I am by no means a Bible scholar, and this is just my interpretation of Revelation, based on my studies as well as listening to numerous pastors talk about the subject, so I could be very wrong! Bottom line: stay faithful to God, and it'll all work out in the end. In the meantime rely on Jesus to take away the fears and worries.

I think your right I do. While I don’t know when Jesus is coming back. I believe Jesus returns soon. I don’t know that but as a Christian I see what’s happening around us. And I wonder how much worse can things get. My pastor he’s a fired up Pentecostal pastor. He even tell you he doesn’t know when Jesus is coming back he can only preach what the Bible says. I understood his comment about a face mask being rehearsal for the mark. It was more of a example then anything. You don’t have to wear a mask but if you don’t some stores may not let you in. Same can be said with the mark you won’t be forced to take it. But you can’t buy sale or trade if you don’t.

That’s not the point. The point here is that if it’s this easy to get people to wear a mask. Then it’s gonna be just as easy to convince people to receive the mark of the beast. He never said mask had anything to do with the mark of the beast

We can agree to disagree. Convincing somebody to wear a mask has nothing to do with the Mark of the beast. Just like you were convinced to wear clothes. Your like comparing an apple to a banana. Is the younger generation easy to convince definitely. The mask is a poor example in my opinion.

We can agree to disagree. Convincing somebody to wear a mask has nothing to do with the Mark of the beast. Just like you were convinced to wear clothes. Your like comparing an apple to a banana. Is the younger generation easy to convince definitely. The mask is a poor example in my opinion.

You missed the point. Mask and the mark of the beast is not related. But you can’t go in certain stores without a mask as of today. So most people will wear it. You can’t buy sale or Trade without the mark of the beast. So how many people will except it? My guess is millions will be blinded by the Antichrist and take the mark.

You missed the point. Mask and the mark of the beast is not related. But you can’t go in certain stores without a mask as of today. So most people will wear it. You can’t buy sale or Trade without the mark of the beast. So how many people will except it? My guess is millions will be blinded by the Antichrist and take the mark.

Millions will be blinded by the antichrist. But you can literally make the argument you're trying to make with many other regulations/policies that are in place. People have easily been led in one direction or another throughout our existence. The only conclusion that you can draw from any of it is that people can be easily led, which we already know. Nothing in any of that means the rise of the antichrist and return of Christ is near. It's never a bad thing to contemplate and be vigilant, though.

Millions will be blinded by the antichrist. But you can literally make the argument you're trying to make with many other regulations/policies that are in place. People have easily been led in one direction or another throughout our existence. The only conclusion that you can draw from any of it is that people can be easily led, which we already know. Nothing in any of that means the rise of the antichrist and return of Christ is near. It's never a bad thing to contemplate and be vigilant, though.

Jesus could return anytime though we just don’t know

I see your point now.

Back