• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

I feel bad for the people who haven’t found Jesus in there life. Some people on here are bitter when it comes to religion. Why can’t they see the Bible is playing itself out. And that we are in the end of times. This virus the earthquakes are just further signs to suggest Jesus return is getting closer. Guess when that day comes some people will actually believe a alien or terrorist attack happened. Sorry had to vent I’m done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The development of a human begins with fertilization, a process by which the spermatozoon from the male and the oocyte from the female unite to give rise to a new organism, the zygote."
[Sadler, T.W. Langman's Medical Embryology. 7th edition. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins 1995, p. 3]

I could post countless statements from Scientist ,not Christian,Bible that say this exact same thing.

I can post pics of fetus 20 days old showing that human form developing.

I can sit here and use only SCIENCE, which is the only default thats acceptable to pro Abortion crowd in the other thread today to destroy any aurgument that there isnt a life until birth.
I probably cant change anyones beleif that this is not only pure murder, but it is a butchering of a defenseless life. I can show you exactly what an abortion is as it happens on a utltrasound.
Fact if you are a proponent of Abortion, ill bet you 9 out of 10 who watch it, will change your view. EVERY ABORTION IS DONE LIVE AND WITH AN ULTRASOUND. The woman does not see it as this is taking place. This is done intentionally,cause if she does see it, the abortion clinic knows 90% plus will come up off the table and run. Bad for the multi million dollar industry.

I feel bad for the people who haven’t found Jesus in there life. Some people on here are bitter when it comes to religion. Why can’t they see the Bible is playing itself out. And that we are in the end of times. This virus the earthquakes are just further signs to suggest Jesus return is getting closer. Guess when that day comes some people will actually believe a alien or terrorist attack happened. Sorry had to vent I’m done

They will be given a strong delusion after the rapture. It probably will be an alien abduction. That seems like the most plausible story right now. Lights in the sky, strange trumpet like sound and people missing.

I've come to realize debating Christianity with nonbelievers isn't too effective. Best thing we can do is point them to Jesus, set the example and pray. Unfortunately all will not come to him and that is heartbreaking.

God is real, His love, His mercy, His grace and the salvation He gave us through His son Jesus is very real and I'm thankful everyday that by His grace I am saved!

I've come to realize debating Christianity with nonbelievers isn't too effective. Best thing we can do is point them to Jesus, set the example and pray. Unfortunately all will not come to him and that is heartbreaking.

God is real, His love, His mercy, His grace and the salvation He gave us through His son Jesus is very real and I'm thankful everyday that by His grace I am saved!

Your walk talks
Couldnt find author name

There's an account we read about the Pharisees in the Bible days way back when
How they criticized the Lord Jesus Christ for eating with sinful men
Jesus turned to say Love is the only way
so let your actions speak louder than your words
Though the years have passed this truth will last
a lesson that we all could learn.

You know, your walk talks, and your talk talks
But your walk talks louder than your talk talks
Your behavior toward your neighbor
Is really how you feel about the Savior
When you exemplify and shine the Light of Christ
You know the number in the kingdom will be multiplied.
Yes, your walk talks, and your talk talks,
But your walk talks louder than your talk talks.

What did you do today to give your love away
To a lost and hurting soul?
Did you lend a hand to a fellow man
And help him on down the road?
When you illuminate it takes the dark away
So let your little light shine
When we follow through with what we say and do
The Father will be glorified.

You know, your walk talks, and your talk talks
But your walk talks louder than your talk talks
Your behavior toward your neighbor
Is really how you feel about the Savior
When you exemplify and shine the Light of Christ
You know the number in the kingdom will be multiplied
Yes, your walk talks, and your talk talks,
But your walk talks louder than your talk talks.

Do those things that Christ would do be loving, kind and caring
Preach the gospel to all men use words when necessary[

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.... Matt 7:6

No it is not; what is effective is living the simple, kind, caring and genuine sort of day-to-day life that others can revel in and when they come to understand why you do it, and they like it they may realize ... simply teach by example and actions ... not by words 'cause usually words fall on deaf ears ... a smile is much louder than a shout ...

Matthew 7:15-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I was reading an article last night and talking with other christian friends. We all share the same concerns this author did. I have no doubt there is a large undercurrent in our nation that stems from the progressive movement that would love nothing more. Fact there is lots of examples of this already that have transpired.
This article is over drive in church services taking place currentky in order to guard everyones health, safety.

“I’m not pushing ahead with this, obviously,” he said, “but this is the first time since 1776 that … the government has mandated that churches close. To me, it sets a terrifying precedent. Because, if they can do it over a virus, you know, why can’t they do it over other issues that the government decides? … If the Bible’s considered hate speech by some. … To me it opens a box that I’m very uncomfortable with.”

@Jessy89 God bless you!!! I was laying here tonight and thinking about Passover and what Jesus dying on the cross for us... I was thinking about finding like a 365 day bible and post each day Bible Verse in here. Just haven’t decided if we need to stick with New Testament or add Old Testament in it also. Maybe have a verse of each new and old during each day??? I would love input from everyone on this... Also consider making a thread called “Daily Bible Study” if that’s cool...

Last edited:
@Jessy89 God bless you!!! I was laying here tonight and thinking about Passover and what Jesus dying on the cross for us... I was thinking about finding like a 365 day bible and post each day Bible Verse in here. Just haven’t decided if we need to stick with New Testament or add Old Testament in it also. Maybe have a verse of each new and old during each day??? I would love input for everyone on this... Also consider making a thread called “Daily Bible Study” if that’s cool...
Or just Confirmation bias.. it’s a bit insulting when one says they feel bad because someone doesn’t believe in what they believe.. Edit: directed towards @Jessy89 post

giphy.gif
Remember, Jesus is no longer on the cross.

As the old song goes "he lives, he lives, Christ Jesus lives today"
Yes, may we glorify and praise His holy name. Be thankful always for the sacrifice that Jesus made to allow us to have everlasting life. I am so thankful he saved me (a sinner saved by Grace), and I am proud to now be called a Christian. May I always keep my eyes on Him.

Back