• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLKS, the mask requirement was just the beginning. Wait till school starts. Salons will close. Schools will shut down every other week. Elections will be canceled and Harris will be the next president. It’s in the plan. We must open the covid thread again to stop this mess!

I told yall charlotte stinks. from cancer in the soil around Huntersville because of coal ash, to natural gas spills in Huntersville as well, to raw sewage spills in charlottes drinking water... and according to the link it's only the largest in a year so this is normal business apparently. Muh progress. Muh development. Enjoy your poop water @Myfrotho704_ !

I think you mean Huntersville stinks.

BTW, don't forget the nuclear reactors on Lake Norman and the abandoned town under Lake Norman.

South Charlotte > North Charlotte

I bet most will be happy to have weekly Tuesday covid updates from the NC governor going back to phases wouldn’t that be something to see going in reverse through Christmas time to buy some tp just thinking about it omg does anyone even own a mask rn what if a real pandemic hit ?

I bet most will be happy to have weekly Tuesday covid updates from the NC governor going back to phases wouldn’t that be something to see going in reverse through Christmas time to buy some tp just thinking about it omg does anyone even own a mask rn what if a real pandemic hit ?
I agree we will see a reversal in rules but I don’t give a damn I don’t wear a mask

NYC is insane. They all wear masks outside and inside. Different world up there. And the city goes to sleep at 11pm with only food trucks open later than that.

Found a trove of old family pics from my time in Boone before we moved to Spartanburg in 2007. There was one of snow on the 27th of December 2006. I wish I could go back man, would love the constant snow chances

Found a trove of old family pics from my time in Boone before we moved to Spartanburg in 2007. There was one of snow on the 27th of December 2006. I wish I could go back man, would love the constant snow chances
You must have been a baby in 2006 ?

Lol at the parents rushing to Walmart for masks when Walmart already clearanced them down to 10 cent and even trashed them in most cases. Gonna be a shortage for awhile

Anyone else seeing there neighborhood houses selling for crazy prices?

A house down the street from me…family paid $600k 2 years ago and just sold it for $800k. Makes me want to sell and live in a tent.

Anyone else seeing there neighborhood houses selling for crazy prices?

A house down the street from me…family paid $600k 2 years ago and just sold it for $800k. Makes me want to sell and live in a tent.
Let’s do it , live off of @Jimmy Hypocracy checks ! That’s what me and @Broken024 are doing ! Line up for your jimmy checks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back