• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the lazy every day and here I am right now working 2 jobs I can't even remember the last time I was off from both lol the doordash days at least have solid breaks though so it doesn't feel as bad as it could

I see the lazy every day and here I am right now working 2 jobs I can't even remember the last time I was off from both lol the doordash days at least have solid breaks though so it doesn't feel as bad as it could
Thats the thing about entry level jobs, i say this as someone who works them lol. You have a few hard workers keeping things going then a bunch of meh people just doing the bare min if even that.

Thats the thing about entry level jobs, i say this as someone who works them lol. You have a few hard workers keeping things going then a bunch of meh people just doing the bare min if even that.

Yup there's so many people who are just there for a paycheck at my main job

Doordash is totally different you're the boss and most days I never even talk to support there are no managers no work to report to

I've been in the shipping game a long time now and I'd never ever ever ever ever use FDX.
Guess what lol. So I waited after being told that it wasnt at the facility yet and wouldnt be till 8:30, a bunch of drivers kept coming in and at 7:40 I decided to go ask a second time if it was there only to be told dont wait it wont come. At 7:45 it came in which i didnt realize till i got home. So I likely saw the driver and he saw me. I should have waited till 7:50 to ask as I had originally planned. You have to be kidding me! I hope it comes early tomorrow but my hopes arent high since im in zebulon... prolly last on the route.

Guess what lol. So I waited after being told that it wasnt at the facility yet and wouldnt be till 8:30, a bunch of drivers kept coming in and at 7:40 I decided to go ask a second time if it was there only to be told dont wait it wont come. At 7:45 it came in which i didnt realize till i got home. So I likely saw the driver and he saw me. I should have waited till 7:50 to ask as I had originally planned. You have to be kidding me! I hope it comes early tomorrow but my hopes arent high since im in zebulon... prolly last on the route.
SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back