• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedex need to hurry up, I ordered a new phone yesterday and then a few hours later lost my old one to the toilet lmao. What kind of timing is that, it should get here any moment now but god dang its been out for delivery for like 4 hours now.

This is the second time I’ve accidentally called a little bot with their camera off, with a non American name a girl.

We did too! They have alcohol game changer
They have alcohol here at every grocery store and Walmart’s! No seperate liquor stores needed! It’s pretty awesome! Like everything you need! Henny to Goldschlager! ?

You have to be kidding i cant catch not 1 single ------- break. I need a phone i have no damn phone right now and fedex driver drives in, like i even wave at this man , i can describe his -------- fade and the nasty scowl on his face thats how clearly i saw all this. Then he reports he made an attempt at delivery ! I saw him on my walk, he never once approached the house. Furious doesnt even begin to describe this. Im more mad about this than I should be but -------- it I just wanted 1 thing to go right and make me happy. Not shocked at all, thats the thing about low level entry jobs . You got people who are low level mentally as well, then you got those who actually try mixed in who get overworked picking up for the lazy half. Rarely is there any consistency. I guess he was a low level mental midget. I called like a karen and reported his bum ass. People suck, why cant they perform well, I swear some people just barely put any effort into life and their work and make ---- miserable. Poverty sucks but a big part of it people acting lazy and -------- like that asswipe. Hope he rots in hell in his little ghetto house forever. Will see if I can get it today otherwise imma drive to atlantic avenue and get it. Jesus ------- christ.

That's awesome
It’s just out on a shelf, for anybody to get! The higher end stuff has an anti-theft device over the caps! I’ll have to remember to get a few pics next time

• Love
Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back