• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be kidding i cant catch not 1 single ------- break. I need a phone i have no damn phone right now and fedex driver drives in, like i even wave at this man , i can describe his -------- fade and the nasty scowl on his face thats how clearly i saw all this. Then he reports he made an attempt at delivery ! I saw him on my walk, he never once approached the house. Furious doesnt even begin to describe this. Im more mad about this than I should be but -------- it I just wanted 1 thing to go right and make me happy. Not shocked at all, thats the thing about low level entry jobs . You got people who are low level mentally as well, then you got those who actually try mixed in who get overworked picking up for the lazy half. Rarely is there any consistency. I guess he was a low level mental midget. I called like a karen and reported his bum ass. People suck, why cant they perform well, I swear some people just barely put any effort into life and their work and make ---- miserable. Poverty sucks but a big part of it people acting lazy and -------- like that asswipe. Hope he rots in hell in his little ghetto house forever. Will see if I can get it today otherwise imma drive to atlantic avenue and get it. Jesus ------- christ.
Bad day huh?

You have to be kidding i cant catch not 1 single ------- break. I need a phone i have no damn phone right now and fedex driver drives in, like i even wave at this man , i can describe his -------- fade and the nasty scowl on his face thats how clearly i saw all this. Then he reports he made an attempt at delivery ! I saw him on my walk, he never once approached the house. Furious doesnt even begin to describe this. Im more mad about this than I should be but -------- it I just wanted 1 thing to go right and make me happy. Not shocked at all, thats the thing about low level entry jobs . You got people who are low level mentally as well, then you got those who actually try mixed in who get overworked picking up for the lazy half. Rarely is there any consistency. I guess he was a low level mental midget. I called like a karen and reported his bum ass. People suck, why cant they perform well, I swear some people just barely put any effort into life and their work and make ---- miserable. Poverty sucks but a big part of it people acting lazy and -------- like that asswipe. Hope he rots in hell in his little ghetto house forever. Will see if I can get it today otherwise imma drive to atlantic avenue and get it. Jesus ------- christ.
Sir R U good, ncei is right btw

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Bad day huh?
Lots of em -------- it. I get a message saying to pick it up from the center so i drive 25 mins, wait in line , only to be told sorry man the driver wont be back till 8:30. I was like can yall tell his ass to turn around, I literally can describe to yall how this man looks, i freaking waved at the driver! he made no attempt to drop off a package lmao. I was not alone literally everyone there had the same damn issue and got told the same damn thing. I wait outside for 20 mins as drivers keep pulling in and like i said i know how this man looks so i know when i see him he back. I try again at 7:40 and the guy seems a little pissed and said look man, dont want you waiting he really aint gon be back and we close at 8. Fedex is trash. We need a stronger nation man because people are lazy and belligerent and its 2021, their is no survival of the fittest so even the dumb asses survive to procreate and make our lives miserable!

Lots of em -------- it. I get a message saying to pick it up from the center so i drive 25 mins, wait in line , only to be told sorry man the driver wont be back till 8:30. I was like can yall tell his ass to turn around, I literally can describe to yall how this man looks, i freaking waved at the driver! he made no attempt to drop off a package lmao. I was not alone literally everyone there had the same damn issue and got told the same damn thing. I wait outside for 20 mins as drivers keep pulling in and like i said i know how this man looks so i know when i see him he back. I try again at 7:40 and the guy seems a little pissed and said look man, dont want you waiting he really aint gon be back and we close at 8. Fedex is trash. We need a stronger nation man because people are lazy and belligerent and its 2021, their is no survival of the fittest so even the dumb asses survive to procreate and make our lives miserable!
Should have went to Walmart and got a Cricket

Interesting because Charlotte sees more severe wx reports, enjoy your non severe low testosterone low adrenaline general thunderstorms I’ll enjoy my 60-70mph downbursts and hail
Yawn, Ill enjoy my higher dewpoint higher lightning producing storms over your high wind April thunderstorms. Not too mention i get stronger tornados than your ef0 CAD spin ups!

Yawn, Ill enjoy my higher dewpoint higher lightning producing storms over your high wind April thunderstorms. Not too mention i get stronger tornados than your ef0 CAD spin ups!
I sure do enjoy getting severe storms often in July everyday, Lee trough is bigger better and more reliable to produce semi-organized multicells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back