• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, I had one mosquito on me this morning but that's it, usually they are swarming. I've still got some fire ants around but there does seem to be fewer mounds this year, now that I think of it within the last couple of weeks I've noticed fewer deer flies as well. Weird considering the high humidity

edit: now, the gnats, that's an entirely different story..... whatever has run off the other stuff don't mess with gnats, they are horrendous.
Probably the April freeze

#sarcasm

Same, I had one mosquito on me this morning but that's it, usually they are swarming. I've still got some fire ants around but there does seem to be fewer mounds this year, now that I think of it within the last couple of weeks I've noticed fewer deer flies as well. Weird considering the high humidity
Thank you. Yes this is very weird. I mean, I'm enjoying it, but something isn't right. It's not the wind, cause it was windy last summer. It isn't because it's super dry, because it isn't...well at least outside of Jonesville anyway. And it isn't because we've had too much fog or whatever. It's just weird.

Thank you. Yes this is very weird. I mean, I'm enjoying it, but something isn't right. It's not the wind, cause it was windy last summer. It isn't because it's super dry, because it isn't...well at least outside of Jonesville anyway. And it isn't because we've had too much fog or whatever. It's just weird.
Maybe they're anticipating the arrival of the west coast smoke and got the heck outta dodge. Something tells me that stuff has more than just wildfire smoke in it ?

@SD can we open the covid thread back up since California went back to masks and North Carolina gov is updating us at 2pm today this is a matter of public safety

It’s time to lock this country down going into the darkest winter yet without masks I think they may cancel the next election cause too much virus

Time to lay down trees and sand on i77 block the people and quarantine is the only way to save us it’s sad we have reached this point

I told yall charlotte stinks. from cancer in the soil around Huntersville because of coal ash, to natural gas spills in Huntersville as well, to raw sewage spills in charlottes drinking water... and according to the link it's only the largest in a year so this is normal business apparently. Muh progress. Muh development. Enjoy your poop water @Myfrotho704_ !

They have Ric Flair! Shut up and be thankful!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well NC parents have fun explaining to your kids that they haven't had to wear mask all summer, don't have to wear them anywhere, but now must wear them all freaking day while in school.... Good job gov good job.
Yeah my now first grader has never been in a school without a mask on. I think back and It's hard to fathom that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back