Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the gun down youngin, I done lost too many bois to gun violence ( my best friends bro, my boi new jersey), and seen a lot more go to prison for homicide ( octavian, and a few younger dudes who shot some autistic 17 year old boi smh, many more to various felonies).
Jesus this got dark quick

Jesus this got dark quick
It really all happened. New Jersey was found dead in a car near where @SD lives , my best friends bro we were in 5th grade . We all had to make him cards in class . Then everything else would take 3 pages of talkin about it’s just a whole lot of crap that I’ve seen happened .

I used to be close with a pretty up there gang banger. Another guy tried to jump me in when I was 16 , I said nope I’m good . 14 year old me would have said yes . There’s a lot more lol.

@POWERSTROKE that will be $5 for reading my forecast for your snow plows
You done flew the coop if you think I pay attention to anything you say. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read models. We all have been on this page since it started and I go back to the old eastern page so don't think I will need your thoughts even if free. Lol good luck

I can't wait until a 40 degree rain Monday. Smh

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I really don't see any winter storm next week for anyone except tennessee, arkansas, and the mountains of nc. Possibly virginia with ice

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.