• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!!!

I remember it snowing and us getting a dusting in Greensboro around a decade ago on something like the 7th of November, so I imagine we could conceivably pull something like they off a week earlier, too. But it must be an incredibly rare event.
that was a great surprise very heavy wet snow it was amazing

As long as someone other than the mountains and triad score I'll be happy. They always score and it's time for someone else. I know it won't be me ??

Last time I dealt with an overnight winter storm (2014 or 2015), I was in grad school. But now I work a real job. Do I still pull an all-nighter and just suffer at work on Thursday? ?

Last time I dealt with an overnight winter storm (2014 or 2015), I was in grad school. But now I work a real job. Do I still pull an all-nighter and just suffer at work on Thursday? ?
I'm going to try to grab some sleep but set the alarm and start checking the radar/window

I'm going to try to grab some sleep but set the alarm and start checking the radar/window
Seems like it might start too early for that here. Seems like it might be hammering before midnight, though I’m probably being too optimistic, haha.

NAM was sitting at home all alone thinking he was too cool to go to the party, and then decided at the last minute to go after all.

Some people do a better job at posting maps, graphics, etc than others..... maybe let them do most of the posting of pics if you haven't quite figured it out yet. Just a thought
Yeah that's me I'm sorry ?. I think I finally figured it out. Never realized the whole thumbnail thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back