• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't wrong. Ive noticed over the years that NC has the biggest majority of day to day posters while other states are more event posters. Once things gather a little steam I'm sure more from more areas will appear.
You’re definitely right about that, I don’t post much until something eventful is on the horizon which I wish would happen soon because the weather is boring asf in GA right now. I still lurk around daily to see what’s going on with everyone.

@Webberweather53 Have you slept at all last night/today, it feels like you've been awake for 24 hours straight.
The weather doesn’t sleep and neither do I! Lol jk I work night shifts 4 days a week atm so even on my off days I am wide awake at night or try to be anyway so my body clock doesn’t go back to days

This is true lol my brain is always going 1000 mph weeneing out over fantasy model runs and storms is one of the few ways I can semi relax
It's the opposite for me lol, tracking winter storms and such often gets me pumped af. Like if I drank five cups of coffee and two cans of monster lol

Also does anyone else relate to only being able to think about weather during times like these? I'm experiencing that right now ?
I used to be like that. But after you realize more often than not it's going to end in disappointment I don't lose sleep anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back