• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also does anyone else relate to only being able to think about weather during times like these? I'm experiencing that right now ?

Lol its not just now during the hurricanes was the same way for me and none of them ever rained here oddly enough lol honestly the first couple when it was still summer just made it even hotter

The snow I've gotten to be more of a skeptic with given our recent history but I still have moments I get caught up into it like the snow I chased up the road last winter I remember the days before it had gotten so ridiculous(the totals the models had projected where my target was) there was no way to sit it out knowing it wasn't gonna snow down here

Last edited:
I was looking up details on the Carolina Crusher. Is it true Gastonia only got 2" while Monroe got 20" ? They are only like 50 miles apart !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back