• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

I should have added that in SC, I think Rock Hill and North is the best chance in this situation.. across Chesterfield and Florence possibly if the low doesn't hold too close to the coast.

Yeah I think there is still room for movement to get a small portion of far NE GA mountains. Tuesday looks decent for the upslope areas of GA to get some teaser snow showers with perhaps minor accumulations above 3,000 ft.
Would be no surprise at all if the area from Woody/Suches to Vogel over to Neel Gap and Tesnate get a good ground cover

Ok I'm getting confident enough to change my avatar to a More appropriate picture. It's hard not to be super excited when model run after model run gives my area 3-5 inches of snow! I will admit that each time I look at a new run my heart starts pounding as I fear I'll see failure.
I could change mine to liquid nitrogen and it would still be a warm rain ... LOL

0ca4026eb1ac9c95f41aec82dd158ab4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stronger than the 0Z EPS.

Wow, the 1" EPS mean snow line down to south of Columbia and 1/2" down to Barnwell to St. George, SC! 3-6" much of NC!

Yeah baby! Heartbreak city!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back