• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

haha that Euro run brings the love for SC parts and much further South all the way to the Extreme N. AL/ N. Ga regions with snowfall, It continues the trend

The idea here is to get it far enough South after TN to do a board wide hit and then creep up the coast and nail NC. :|

There's my wishcast.

haha that Euro run brings the love for SC parts and much further South all the way to the Extreme N. AL/ N. Ga regions with snowfall, It continues the trend
The south trend can stop now...k thx
I would like to see it trend south on the western side, so that way the cold press is further south and the law has the opportunity to go up the coast, but that would require a tilt change or phase to occur if I am thinking correctly.

The south trend can stop now...k thx
No Bueno! Don't be a hater! You'll get yours Tuesday ! :)
Plus the inevitable NW jog, you'll be ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
a13291b30b7850fe17a7c25c84934f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ill take em all lol winters last gasp

Cold air simply isn't deep enough. If the HP builds in quicker then you will see the snow line creep further south.
The wedge should help the Carolinas, that is a stout high pressure coming down! Just need it to beat the precip!

I Ike where I am right now. There's going to be shifts south and north. Somewhere in the middle would be a good hit here.

I am still thinking CAE will be left out for the main show. The colder look on the Euro was nice, but I just can't reasonably believe it when the majority of the GEFS members are rain around here as it's known the be colder. The 00z EPS had 15 members with some sort of snow, so lets see what the 12z EPS shows soon.

On that flip side, there were some GEFS members that were tracking the low quite far South.

Back