• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Holy crap, this is so friggin close to turning into an absolute monster on the GFS in our backward, we're literally a few hours away from seeing the coveted triple phase... Just a little slower w/ the southern stream wave and we'll have a monster sitting near the SE US day 4-5. This has so much potential, it's unreal...
gfs_z500_vort_us_16.png

17238225_1622258404468478_728831000_n.png

I did think that the round 2 was close to phasing, and if its a real possibility then a phase could change the whole ballgame. We'll see...

Good lord this run is going to be massive for the NE

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Holy crap, this is so friggin close to turning into an absolute monster on the GFS in our backward, we're literally a few hours away from seeing the coveted triple phase... Just a little slower w/ the southern stream wave and we'll have a monster sitting near the SE US day 4-5. This has so much potential, it's unreal...
View attachment 428
Webb - I gotta sleep - please no more good news tonight! LOL (No really - Thanks!) - Phil

At hour 96, UKMET has a 1010mb low off the GA/SC coast.

Haha, crazy Canadian. Here we go..

The Canadian literally looked like a fart on the surface map for our Sunday wave.

Some nice snow on the other side of the NE/MA bomb in Tennessee again. Not much but it's something...

Man the gfs and CMC are worlds apart with how they handle the energy next Monday / Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian definitely gets some precip going.. warm :(

lets see if we can change over for those in NC

After a brief period, the first shortwave just gets buried in the gulf on the CMC, as what has been happening lately on the CMC. This definitely looks like it's going to be much more a round 2 and more likely to be better for the NE/MA than the southeast....unless the triple phaser happens.

This could very easily end up being the strongest late winter-early spring cyclone since the March 1993 superstorm at the rate we're going...
I know - hence my please let me sleep - I'm too excited about mere possibilities!
Webb - You're great!

Back